Sunday, September 19, 2010

Doom's back.


I is the satisfied! Woohhh. I'm back to Gerrard now! :D

Gah you know what? I'm back to rush my homeworks now!
Nah jk, I'm going to sleep now.
Tomorrow copy work!

Die lorh. I hope I won't die. Someone in my class please die with me pleaseeeeeeee!
I hope for long assembly. I somehow enjoy them. *wink :D

School holidays are over now. Boo hoo. I must fulfilled that promise I've made to myself! Grr!
Screw it, back to 3 tuitions tomorrow. (ROCKY DAY?!?!!) Wa, I must seriously not do like this for next year. Superr tiring!

I didn't realized that Justin Bieber follows me on twitter. Oohhh. But I know Sean Kingston is. Hmm. That's all I think :D

P.s. : Noveena, please be jealous. :D

About my Penang trip. I should post pictures or blog about it. Eheh :P

Before I go, here's one of the picture!




Family picture. Kek Lok Si Temple. Heeeee. I loveee the view and the statues! Cute! :)

HEEE. GOODBYE. *smiles :D

No comments: