Thursday, September 23, 2010

This night's a perfect shade of dark blue. ♥

Currently listening to : Dark Blue by Jack's Mannequin

Super uber love the sound of the piano!
Not forgetting the beginning!
Can be a ringtone weyh :)
The music video is epic :)  





Hello! It's mooncake festival today! I went over to Jae Nee's place to celebrate it with my friends! :)
Hmm something special :)
Omggg the moon was sooo pretty.
Hope that my wishes will come true someday. 

Oh btw, used my phone camera to take all these pictures tonight coz I'm lazy to drag my big camera with me. Ehehe :D






















So I've watched the kids play. And also played along! Wokayy, I felt kinda weird. The kids and my friends were like staring at me -_-
Heck, what is wrong la weyh seriously. I want to play mah. Because I don't play :(
My friends even laughed at me as if like I was like a walking comedy. -.-

Had a great time. Great food! Nom nom nom!
It was a beautiful night 
Great ending for such a not so really good day to me. Hmm :)

Anyways, random thought!
I'm trying and must stop cursing. Rawr! Gahh. Still trying!

I've been waiting forever for the first episode of Glee season 2 to load. HECK. WHAT THE HECK?
If I was at my old house using MAXIS BROADBAND I WOULD HAVE WATCHED IT LIKE HOURS AGO BUT NOOOO. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD FOR HOURS NOW. WOW STREAMYX, GOOD JOB.

Ehehe yesterday I woke up from my nap and had the mood to camwhore. (idk why, don't ask me.)
Okay, fine. Maybe I was in a good mood. Wahahaha pro camwhore. Yes, I call myself that. Happy? (referring to all my friends who tell me that I loveee to camwhore!)


Yes. I've put them in a collage. I'll probably take some pictures from there and edit when I'm free, have the mood to do so and when I'm not tired or sleepy. :P
Anything odd, don't ask please. I just woke up that time kay. 

And I actually found this!



Camwhores of me in my old house. My old room. Camwhored with my new shades I got that time! :D




And my dress. Eheh :)

Yes, I know. Camwhore freak. Bla bla. Whatever you call me kay.

Ah, the moon's so pretty tonight. Really hope that I could stay up until 3 something because the moon will actually face directly to my bed from my bedroom window 
Moonlight! 

Bleh, I'm soooo tired now!
Gonna head to bed now! Nights!

I have you breathing down my neck,  

No comments: