Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Poppin' bottles in the ice, like a blizzard; I might just bite your lips ♥

Currently listening to : If It's Love by Train
:)


Sippin' sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6,
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6,
Like a G6, Like a G6 ♥

Zomg, very very addictive clubbing songs. Yes, I know I've been mentioning it a lot but they're really really addictive. YAY (Y)!
And no, don't get me wrong. I prefer blasting them in cars or my comp room. Heeeee.






Super uber love the first 2 videos! :)

Gah, waiting for the second episode of Glee season 2 to finish loading! Yipeee! Can't wait! :)
Yes, don't worry. No spoilers here kay :)

Sigh good job. My maid never failed to make people pissed every single day. Made my mum pissed and then when the moment I sat down at the dining table, wah, kena from her. Zz. THANKS A LOT LAH.

I really hate it when someone's pissed and then they tend to be mad at you too. It's like you didn't anything wrong but you got scolding. Sucks.

Today, I told myself not to curse but I ended up cursing. Bleh. I was sleeping during physics. (haha, yes. I was too sleepy kay) Then someone dropped the stool, tried sleeping back but some people were lifeless enough to shake the table and disturb me. Zz. Of course I was pissed.

Somehow there's this stupid insect kept flying around my house. Idk why. Is it the same insect or it's the same species. Very annoying and yes, I am scared of it. It's like my new bff in the house. KIDDING -.-
I am very tempted to kill it with the zapper :D

Urgh not forgetting that I hate my maid. Seriously, I hate her.
She doesn't even understand a single thing we say. Dunno to call her dumb sometimes or smart.
On Monday I asked her to touch my forehead to see whether I still have fever and she ended up..hitting my forehead and pulling my skin. Idk what on earth was she trying to do. Massaging? -.-

Today, thanks a lot to her. I went to school smelling like my softener because she put too much of it on my uniform. Urghh, so many people complaining about the smell. Especially Ed -_-
I hate the smell too. Makes me wanna puke.

Thanks to her dumbness and she being very blurr and slow, I gotta run in the rain. There's a reason why I always spam the doorbell every single day and my family does not like it. I DON'T CARE. WHO ASK HER TO BE SLOW. I don't wanna stand in the freaking hot sun waiting for her. I'm the boss or she the boss huh?

Wokay, enough talking about my maid. Wow. -.-

Ah, exams. Holidays. Concerts. I can kiss goodbye Paramore concert :/
Can't wait to get out from here, going for sleepovers and shopping with the other twin tower like we said already! :D

Gah, I really loveee the shoes that Talisa got. :( Can't wait to go to the place where you told me where they have cheap clothes. HEHH. SHOPP! :D

Ah, I remember few years back where I wasn't really  happy as I am now. Yes, really. Not as happy as now.  I emo quite often last time. And think back things that makes me sad and hurt myself or doing things that knowing that I will break my own heart. Every song I listen, I can actually relate it to the same thing. Sad songs or happy songs.
I often prayed that all these will actually end. Hmm, I think it already came true. Heh :)
Not even giving a damn about it or even care about it or even thinking about it anymore. It felt like a dream or faded memories now. Yay. Freedom :)

So now I hope that everyday will be a happy day for me.

Gah, speaking of cars, urgh. I kept telling my dad about the new Limited Edition Myvi and they have pink colour and I wanted it. I told him to get that. Bleh, and you know adults always..make empty promises or just talk plain crap. Urgh, Thursday or Friday. We'll see. Silver :/
No, I ain't getting a car btw. LOL.

Parents often make empty promises that I think I'm beginning to be like one. Sigh :/
And I told myself, I never wanted to be like you. I want to be better than you. But it seems like, I'm beginning to be like you just a lil bit. I really hope I don't want to ended up being like you. Look at you seriously. I have nothing to say. For all I know is, I want to be better than you. I will do my best.
I also wish that I'm not really that shy too. Sigh.

Wokayyy, enough with all the craps. These are all the nonsense that I kept thinking about. Felt like I need to express it somewhere. Heh. Bye.

No comments: