Sunday, October 03, 2010

3RD OCTOBER!









WHOA WHOA WHOA. MY BLOG IS LOADED WITH YOUR PICTURES! OHOHOHOHOOO!

Oh wait, there's one special reason why I purposely uploaded all these pictures :)

It's because it's your birthday! :D

Yes you bastard , kns , OLD! HEEE :D

Happy Birthday CHEW WAI JIN! AKA OLD! :)

I've known you since form 1 through friendster. How we started knowing and talking each other was funny. HAHAHA. Then I met you in school coz of you gotta fetch your bro like during form 2. :D

Then things happened then we started hanging out. Yum cha sessions. Woohhh. Ftw. With all those mad people all in your car. LOL EPIC. :D

Thanks for willing to fetch me around to places. Thank you for being a gentleman towards me and other girls and other friends. You are really one guy that's very hard to find. You're like the best pet bro ever. If you're really my brother, I'll be really happy. :) But I really treat you like a brother. :)

Thank you for being there for me when I really needed it. Giving me really good advices. Really good advices.

I think this year's the year where we got very close. Closer :D
All those yum cha sessions. EHEHEHEHEH. :D Driving around to places. Whee. Car rides ftw :D

Um actually I dunno what to say but I really had fun whenever I'm out with you and the others :)
You're really a good guy and I really hope that you'll manage to find someone who really appreciates you for what you are. That girl must be really lucky :)

And good luck in everything in your life! Hohoooo. :O

Remember to invite me for your wedding in the future kayy. And in 5 years time, your nickname will be upgraded from OLD to OLDER. :O

SHIT. I AIN'T SUPPOSED TO TYPE THIS LONG. HOMGZ. BAI.

HAVE A GREAT ONE! 

No comments: