Sunday, October 03, 2010

A Year Without Rain ♥ ;

Currently listening to : A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez


2nd October! (It's already after 12!)



Hello stalker :)

Hey hello! That was a picture I took before I went out to ou just now. Heee.

Wheee! Today I is very the happyz becauzeeeezz I getz to shopz! After like a million years! Jk. It was months and I did not even shop during the sales kay! I is very the goodz gurlz.

Kay, I should stop talking like thatz. Very the annoyingz rightz? :P

Bleh, shopping so much today and I felt like my old habit is coming back. EHEHE. TEE HEE. SHOULD STOP SHOPPING. MONTHS LATER ONLY CONTINUE. :D

Woke up in the afternoon. Took a bag of chips. Mum told me that going out for lunch. So I got ready.

Had lunch somewhere in SS 2 there. Nom nom nom. Saw Sheng Yuen there. :D

Then we headed to The Curve. Dad wanted to change stuff. So I walked to the flea market on my own. HEEEE. :D Had my savings along with me so I kinda shopped for my first piece of dress!

Not enough money to buy the second piece. Made a deal with my dad to refill the coke they bought from McD so I ended up buying another large one coz they don't allow us toe refill when we take-away drinks. WTH?! Okay, the deal was..i had to refill the drink in order to get money to buy the other dress. Worth my money. :P

Yes, all the dresses I bought were cheaper than that one dress I bought from Nichii. Almost the same price. Omg, 2 pieces of dresses weyh -.- Even mummy said it was cheap! Bleh :D
My savings, so my parents dare not to complain anything :P

Before that, I tried to outsmart my parents. Pfft. Epic failed. Dad told me that they were at e-Curve's MCD but I went to Curve's MCD coz I thought their geography a bit failure want. But pfft, I forgot that dad comes here for meeting sometimes. -_-

Went home and then came out at night.
Went to ou. HEEE. Coz I wanted to buy things. I've been demanding since last week and I was sick. So yeahhh.

Dragged the parents to Popular to get my stationaries then Sinma for my hair clips and hair bands then Cotton On for my pumps. Bought a bunch of stationaries. As in many quantities coz I lazy to buy them. :P
Bumped onto Li Wen at Popular. LOL. Semangat weyh that girl. Arsenal jersey :P

Then my mum..I have nothing to say about her but I am just like her. Hah -_-
My mum was literally digging for tape dispenser and she took out like..2 of them and still digging?
Then she took out one of the box and exchange with the other box she wanna get and I asked her why.
She said : "Coz the box like koyak mah."
OMG SWT. I was speechless -_-

When we were paying, she bought an English dictionary. Smart of her. Everything costs like 100 bucks. Tee hee. But her dictionary was rm 42. Pfft. I told her that and she was like 
"Waittt! *looks at the price tag* Aiya, I thought it's RM 18 only!"
OMG GOOD JOB. DIDN'T SEE THE PRICE TAG NICELY. She saw the UK price. Zz much omg failed -.-

You know, we teenagers use the word POTONG but then my mum uses, KOYAK.
Um, parents are just parents. LOL.

My mum also bought 2 pairs of pumps. One size smaller. Imma steal her gold ones some day. :)

Now my shoes cabinet are mostly filled up with mine, sister's and mum's pumps all from Cotton On. Wow much.

Bought a skirt I wanted from Cotton On too! HEE. Wanted to buy another one but no size. Fml :/

So at the end of the day, I bought a lot of stuffs. My dad's typical shocked look with his eyes almost popping out when all of us recalled what I bought today and the amount of money I've spent. Heh :P

It was almost 10. Wanted to go to the roadside there to eat dinner but ended up it rained, so we bought back food.

Went home and had dinner. Nom nom nom :)

Hmm, I still need sling bags :D Accessories. And black studded heels. But the heels can wait. :P
Oh my never ending shopping list. :)
This will never end. HEE. :D

Gotta save up once again!

I can't believe a day old car starting to make some funny weird noises. Omg, I felt very insecure when I'm in the car. Used the car for the whole day. Freaky much. The sound scares me. SCREEEEEEEECHHHH!
Malaysian cars soooo ftw mannn -.-

Yes, I'm talking about the new car. Omg, I started to realized the amount of cars my family has! Whoa. Lucky our house is an end lot so we got space to park all those cars. Kay la, next year I would rather take the new myvi as my car kay. No need another car. Just imagine, 5 cars. Are you heck insane -_-
Now one car for each of us will solve the problem. Eheheh :P

Dammit, how I wish that I could really drive now. Dad kept telling me that he wanted to teach me how to drive. When will that day come huh -_-

And oh, I wanna learn guitar during the holidays! HEH. Dad should bring his guitar to the instrumental shop to put on the strings. String-less guitar! :O

Sheeeyttt, crap. Enough talking. I better go now. HEH. Baibai. :D

Btw, gah. Freaking addicted to Selena Gomez's songs. :D
A Year Without Rain and Round & Round. My current caller ringtone :D
I've just realized that all of her songs are electropop and dance-pop.
Yeap, most of her songs. Including her new album. Naise :)
And I finally changed my ringtone! A much yeng-er want. :D

Oh, pictures of my dresses and skirt! :)
Stalk all you want ;)




All pictures were out of focus. www dot epic failed dot com omg :/
And I broke my door stopper, note the nail there only. I lied to my dad. LOL. :P






So not my room. Gay. I just tumpang the mirrors coz my room mirror not big enough :(




Changing room. HAHAH :P


Urgh kinda multitasking now. Bleh. Sigh. Kinda frustrated 'bout later :/
Elyana's open house! Reunion maybe? I hopeee. To the others, I hope you guys are going kay :/

Nights.

No comments: