Sunday, October 17, 2010

We're smiling but we're close to tears.


Omg, another song I can't stop listening than Waiting For The End :O


Bleh. Slackingggg.
Oohhh, spot the Eeyore pillow behind and my bed looks..empty. o.o
I'M FREEZING. THE AIR COND! (Y)!

Okayzz. I am going on a hiatus. HAHAH. Okay wtf. Why would I need to tell it here because I only blog whenever I feel like it. :P

Exams..tomorrow. I'm sure everyone knows that and yes, I slack. Or maybe I am lazy. I didn't study that much kay. Haha. ._.

Gah. So I am gonna brag that I am not going for Paramore's concert. SIGH. SIGH. So I am gonna beremo and listen to their songs during the concert in my own room. I'm a sad girl. I'm just gonna listen to all their songs especially the ones from The Final Riot and close my eyes so I could imagine myself at the concert there and I might syiok sendiri until I jump up and down in my room like some dinosaur. SIGH.

Soooo, I was supposed to cut my hair today but I'm a bit lazy sooo, next week it is. I feel my hair is long. (it's been a long time. haha.) Especially my fringe. Feels like I have a middle parting and fringe-less. I don't like. My hair's tangling up too. Nooooo. It's been a long time :( Super thick. Must layer. Or should I even cut my hair but I wanna cut. Huh?

I feel like getting a new lens for my camera but I gotta get a new phone first. That is my list. Bleh :/

I wish there's such thing as upgrading my ipod storage. HEH HEH.

Ah, I can't wait till exams end. Screw youuu.

After that, holidays! Freedom! :)

  • Yum cha sessions
  • Outings
  • Movie marathon
  • Show/drama marathon
  • Berbond with my ps2 and ds
  • I wanna go guitar class. dammitttt.
  • Berbond with my camera
  • Vacation, HOLIDAYS! WOOHH I CAN'T WAIT.
  • Concerts? pls :(
  • Do things I like
  • Go out
  • Sleep like a pig
  • Shop. Heee.
ALL THESE WILL WAIT FOR MEEEEEHH AFTER EXAMS. MUAHAHAHA.


Ah, I know after all these, there will be more things I gotta do and I shall plan plus sort my stuffs out. Hmm :/

Ok maybe I think too much but I have this kind of feeling.

Gah sucks. My laptop keeps on lagging sajkbdasjnsajknsa -.-

Urgh, when I wanna study in my room,
The stupid bed tempts me to sleep, laptop tempts me to use, ipod tempts me to listen to it, my cold cold air cond tempting me to slack and sleep, camera tempts me to play with it. My comp room, the stupid huge comp will tempt me.

AH EPIC FAILED. GAH STUDY. KAY BAI.

Okay, idk this is really the last post for me or if I am really going on a hiatus. HAHA. I might feel like blogging again coz I've recently played with my cameraaaa. HEHEHE. :D

OH OH, GUESS WHAT I FOUND IN MY LAPTOP?! HAHAHAHAHA.


WAHAHAHA EPIC FAILED. RETARDS I LOVELOVE :) :)


Uh huh. Get my point. It looks wrong in a way. LOL. :D

I kinda miss my bangs. Hmm. I miss outings. I miss going out. I miss going to concerts. I love every moments I spend with my friends, classmates, everyone, special ones, family. Yeapp. :)

Always on my mind. HEEE.

KAYZ BAIZ.

No comments: