Saturday, November 27, 2010

I run to you, baby.



"Life without a friend is like death without a witness."
(lol, not the best I can find :P )

Mmm. Just one random picture I found in my folder :)

Okay there's no reason why I am blogging here. I mean, I am bored and I really think that I really need to update something here. And I feel like blogging now. I mean, a short post. I know I should be posting all the events that happened this month (as I told someone that I'll blog about it, haha) but I'm lazy kay. :P

My blogging mojo is back..for a short post. I should be sleeping now (as my that person keeps on telling me that and I keep saying that I will and I'll try, lol) Mm I don't really know how I feel now. Or how to describe it.

Oh look, I thought my sister's back for a million years ago but she just got back. Look at the time. 4 am in the morning? Wow. Okay. Who cares. I shall continue my post. Yes, I'm a retard and I love to syiok sendiri.

Twitter, tumblr. Wokay dokayyyy. I don't know what on earth I'm talking about and pratically I don't know what to blog about and what to type here. And yessss, I know that I should blog about the past events. Bahh.

And this week I've been pretty busy with outings or doing something or just resting and sleeping. I'm tired kay and I sleep a lot which I do not know why. Oh pig me :(

Hmm, I just downloaded a whole bunch of songs. I feel like getting Lifehouse's album. Yes, the latest want. Rawr :( Lifehouse ftw, btw.

I was too bored and I finally gave in and tried the radio thingy on iTunes. It's supaaaaarrhhhh cool kay. People should try them out. And I thought that it wouldn't work but it does! So many stations to choose from, from what genres and from the 90s etc etc. Cool stuff. More than hundreds of stations to be found. Har har, I'm promoting them and I should get paid. Keeedinggg. They even have stations which play Christmas songs! Yipeee! :D

I feel like going shopping. Shop shop shop. But like what the friends usually say, "NO MONEY AH!"

I'm kinda in the mood to take picture these few days and I should go take more pictures. Heeeeehhh. I love the ring I just bought few days ago :) I need to buy bags, bags, bags and me + high heels = total no way. Haih. I just don't really know how to wear them. I'm fine with wedges. Maybe I'm not used to it and couldn't really walk properly or maybe it's just that way of walking in it. And I scared that I might drop or fall and break my leg or ankle anyway.

Crap, I crap a lot. I want to eat sushi. Japanese food. Someone bring me to some super yummy Japanese buffet pls. I'm pretty sure my parents will let me. They aren't fans of Japanese food. I need teman plsssss. :/

OKAY LEE ANN ENOUGH OF NONSENSE AND GO TO BED OR YOU'LL WAKE UP LATE AND MAKE SOMEONE WAIT FOR YOUR TEXT WHICH EQUALS BAD. BAD HABIT AND I FEEL BAD AT THE SAME TIME. Disappointment :S

Kay, night.

I have one confession to make : I love you, silly boy. My silly boy. Very much. I know that you're reading this. You make me feel special. Hee. And you're special too, obviously. I'm gonna try to surprise you as much  as I can. Lovelovelove ♥ :)

1 comment:

Lisabeth said...

Well hi then :)

I seem to be the first one to comment, so I'll just knock myself out then :D

Actually I just went into your blog by accident, but when I started to read, you seemed like a nice, sweet, awesome, cool and random girl, just like me ;)
It's sad that you haven't posted anything from these latest days, but I'll definitely pop into your blog everyday, just in case you decide to blog something else.

Well then... I hope I hear some more from you :D