Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 ?

Um, so it's already February, 2011. I haven't been updating my blog much because my blogging mojo is no longer with me HAHAHAHA. And it's been very stressing, tiring and busy year for me, now. That's what I think.

I'm inspired with the comment someone left me so I decided to blog about something here :)
Well, I hope it's not a spam but I would like to thank that person. Hehe. Some random stranger I guess? I like nice people, who doesn't right? :)

Mm, found interesting songs to download. Yipeeeeee. And I'm totally craving for iphone 4 nowww. No jokeeee. Next year? :O
I'm planning to get myself a BB when I start working, hehe. That's like around..when I'm 20++
Oh nooo. I need money to pay for the BIS. That's why. But to me, iphone 4 is useful for me now (and it looks elegant, well that's what i think) . Hehe. Nawh, seriously. I'm not kidding (or maybe that's coz I really want it now, heh) Foursquare :P Facebook, twitter :P Checking my mails. Hah, but seriously, I hate to just get my lazy butt off from my bed and get onto to comp just to check my mails or facebook, just in case there's anything important and when I check..nothing. And I'll get glued to it and yadadadada. I'm just giving my excuse, am I? :P

Sigh, I really really wish that I could drive now or maybe my birthday's like in January or something. Sigh! I always have transport problem. Ugh, how I hate that.

And mmm, was reading and googling and found something about iphone 5? Mmm, for real?

Random thought but I've just heard Greyson Chance's song on the radio and I found it very interesting and I think he's talented. I like his voice :) And oh, not forgetting Falling Stars by David Archuleta. I love the lyrics.
Okay, I shall stop with the songs coz I have a lot to talk about :O

Oh well, busy weekends ahead! Goodnight world :)

1 comment:

Lisabeth said...

Hello again! :)
Well, I've been checking your blog for a while now, and I found my self disappointed since it seemed like you stopped blogging. But then today, when I stopped by, there you were again! :) It's so nice of you to mention me in your blog article, and NO I'm not Spam :)
I'm actually a real girl :)

I've been testing out Iphone 4 for a while now, and then again I must say I was disappointed. I don't know if every Iphone 4 is like mine was, but I found my Iphone 4 really slooow! Sometimes it didn't work right, and it took a really long time to get it started. So annoying. So eventually I went out of patience and got myself a htc :) And I'm really happy about it.

Hope to hear more from you!