Monday, October 10, 2011

Something personal.






These are my pets, except the last one. It's a stray dog but we feed them. Super nice dog :)
On the other hand, those other two dogs are just plain naughty. Haha. Especially that golden coloured dog. Her name's Nikki :) The another one is Patches. I call her Chubbs or Chubb Chubb because she's so cute and chubby :) The black stray dog's called Blackie.

Those are not the only ones, there's another stray called Brownie which is Blackie's husband LOL (yes i referred the dog as that kay) And another one's a Dalmatian, Kiko. Oh, Nikki's a spitz and Patches is a mongrel. No forgetting that I haz bunnies too :) Love them till bits :)

Blackie and Brownie were stray dogs living near my place. Got Nikki for free from a neighbour. Her mum's some most hated dog around that area coz it barks a lot and yes she got that genes in her. And Patches was from school, a few of my friends brought back her siblings :)

Not forgetting getting a really nice smelling shampoo (it's purple) and a matching purple chain leash for xmas from Mummy hehe made me happy :')

Somehow they brighten up my childhood and added some twist in it. Especially in that old house with garden and spending my evenings there. Nostalgic much.

So many years has passed and I wonder where are they now. I still think of them sometimes and yes, I do still miss them and love them. I hope they know that. This post is for them. And it's something really personal to me but I think they deserved a post dedicated just for them. For how they have brought an impact into my life.

So much memories they brought, remembering them just makes me :')
Too much to type it out here but that's for me to remember.
So people, appreciate your pets and love them. Because they have feelings too.
And yes, I am against animal cruelty. They disgust me.

Here till now. My dead blog? Haha. Blog mojo is not really in me very often and I'm busy (yeah I'm soft of lying)

SPM's coming up. High school's ending. Life's and everyone's changing. Being apart from the classmates and friends in a few months time. College? So many things in life.

Hmm. Anyway, I still want pets :P

Btw, those pics where taken with some 3 mp camera. Man, that camera was super huge O.O
Compared to cameras today and 3mp camera are only found on phones now ! LOL.
Technology gets better each day. I dont like it :/

No comments: