Saturday, June 18, 2011

Further studies.

Mm it seems like it has been centuries since I last updated my blog. Lalalala :P

Well, many.. I mean, WAY to many things that has happened between the time I did not update my blog till now. Heh. Too much crap to talk about anyway.


Yesterday, my school had career day. Speaking of school, can't believe that it's my final year in school. So anything happens there are very precious to me now.

Yeah, as I was saying. Career day. The day where the best colleges and universities come to the school to either give talks or.. giving the chance for students to enquire about courses and bla bla :)

Well, that was what I did. And I was so determined to take foundation in design until I went for the talk and into the hall. PFFT. It seriously made me confused, again. So yeah, I don't really wanna think about that for now.

Uh speaking about my blog, I mean this blog, I'm not really done editting it and for the first time, I did not take much time editting it. Teehee :)

And this year would be a really super busy year for me. Sigh, yeah. Also I'm already daydreaming about what I'll do after Form 5 and SPM. Time is so precious now in school and class.

Oh, changed phone to Nokia E5. But it's not with me now because the speaker spoilt so I gotta send it back to Nokia to fix it. Pfft. I kinda got sick and tired of looking at new phones now and know what, I really want my phone back. Somehow I really miss it A LOT. Although it's a NOKIA phone. Pfft. I guess it's kinda good enough for me. I think. For now :D

Think I'm done crapping right here. Gonna go to bed now. Goodnight world.

No comments: