Friday, October 25, 2013

Casual Friday

Yezzzzurrrr it's Friday and TGIF ! :)

Weird but I'm currently at home on a Friday night and that's not what I normally do but deadlines are coming near and it's so rare that I have the mood to do my assignment so yeah here am I !

Anyways, here's a short update to make my blog don't look dead (temporarily) as I'm really busy with uni now as my semester is going to end soon ! 


Some casual combination that I came out with !
(Suddenly had this idea on the night before to mix and match my clothes as well as making use of the old ones which is my pants !)

Outerwear : Mirrorcle 
Top : H&M in UK (it was a gift !)
Pants : Padini
Shoes : Forever 21

I guess that's all about it !
Heheh took this selfless selfies in uni washroom while slacking mandarin class because it was so B O R I N G.

Heh. And I'm actually thinking to expand my lip product family ! Had like 12 different products and have not finished using any of them yet (even for years). Gosh I don't think this is normal but I'm a girl so yeah..(?)

Should totally do reviews and which ones I like and use the most. 

Anyway I should continue with my assignment now. Bye xx

No comments: