Monday, October 28, 2013

B L U R moments.

To those who know me well would know that I'm very famous for being blur. It's technically in my blood or genes haha.

Today I'd like to share something which I thought it will be worth sharing as a memory to be remembered :)

So when I was in class today,
I had this one project for this subject that runs throughout my whole semester : a magazine. 

As the deadline are on it's way in a few weeks' time, I asked my lecturer this : 

Me : "So Sir, we need to go to the factory to print our magazine right? (It's only one copy)"
Lecturer : *major facepalm, gonna strangle me*

The reason why my lecturer gave me that kind of reaction is pretty obvious :
What kind of factory accepts order to print out one copy of magazine ?

So yeah hehe that was what happened. I know it's short and could be boring to some of you but it was pretty funny with me coz I was laughing like mad and giving the pai seh* sweat face (^_^") to my lecturer and he really looked he was about to strangle me and get a heart attack at the same time which is touch wood** hehe.

Before I end, 
*pai seh - a hokkien (it's a dialect) word which means embarrass but for this it means embarrassed :)

An explaination to those who don't understand.

I should be doing my assignment now !
Till then. 

No comments: