Monday, November 11, 2013

Ootd post !


Hello ! Back to update here and I've been  busy recently !

First day of class today and one week of holidays and obviously it wasn't enough !

November have been a great month I guess ? Birthdays, surprises, shopping :)

Maybe I should blog about my birthday soon if I'm free la that is. 

Got another blog (haha wtf never enough like clothes, eh?) 

Anyway this new app is kinda cool I can say. Brings blogging to another level ! More crap to crap about there I guess HAHAHA. The app is called Dayre. Available for Androids and Apple devices :)

Basically it's like Instagram but it's blogging. There's a limit for 500 characters. I'm still new to it. More word limit than Twitter for sure ! 

Here's my URL : http://dayre.me/leeann :)

Visit and follow me if you have an account ? :) 

Okay, time for the main purpose of this post : 



Top : Sungei Wang (can be found in most blogshops but decided to go a bit kiasu* and tried to find for a cheaper price)
Skirt : Cotton On 
Leggings and shoes : H&M
Sunglasses : Diva

I love my shoes so much ! It was love at first sight ! It was everything that I wanted !! ♥️♥️

But sadly I had to walk through the muddy ground today har har coz of the rain and it's lakeside har har parking there is a b.... :(

I'm sorry, shoes !

Gotta go do my assignments now :(

*kiasu is a word in Hokkien dialect which means stingy or selfish 

No comments: