Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sunday at map's

Hello !

Suddenly found a time to finally update my blog. I'm so sorry that it took forever and I finally got my blogging mojo back (err, will it last long ?) and I hope it will stay for long !

I finally managed to spare some time to finally blog because it's something I've been wanting to do for a very very long time !

So, here's a recent update of myself.

Flashback to last Sunday.

I actually like the idea of having brunch at a breakfast place/cafe on a Sunday. Don't know why but it makes me feel relaxed in a way I guess ? And make myself (and my tummy) happy hehe.

So, instead of going somewhere far like TTDI, decided to go somewhere near for a change and happen to find Map's that is located in PJS 11 which is Sunway (?)

And oh, it's NON-HALAL.

Following the map that leads to you. 😋

A photo posted by Lee Ann  (@limleeann) on



I had some macaroni with minced pork meat and tomato sauce which tasted like good as a meal to eat and bf had some porky pancakes which is pancakes with pork bacon slices, sunny side up eggs and roasted potatoes. It taste good as well and it kinda made me feel like cooking myself one if I can someday :)

Didn't take much pictures because our phones ran out of memory. Hah, so much for being a photo hoarder myself :(

Anyway, the picture is from my Insta and it pretty said much of what I had there which isn't bad :)
I mean, it was good like a 6 to 7.5 over 10.

And the atmosphere there was chilling, relaxing and calming. Not forgetting quiet. It's like a nice place to do assignments or have a chat there and also having a cup of coffee or eating brunch like me hehe.

After that, it started to rain real heavily and I've been wanting to go to Desa Parkcity for a long time because I like going there in the evening and take a walk there (haha all the way there so far)

Oh well, nothing much happened after that except that, that day was the last day of my mid-sem break. Meh.

Will be back to update more soon (I hope!)

Since the year is ending. Should have a nutshell post to summarize my year, I guess.

Bye.

No comments: