Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Short post for 2015 !

Okay I should probably stop blabbering and promising to myself or other people that I will start posting more on my blog from now on because I tend to break them. Reminiscing the times where I kept updating my blog and was so diligent about it.

I have many reasons why but I guess it's not necessary for me to explain why. If that made sense.

Really, all these while I've been wanting to update my blog but I just don't have the time or I'm tired or I didn't know what to write.

First post for 2015 and my semester break just started. To make it more dramatic, it's (could) be my last semester break ever and that I'm gonna close the chapter of being a student really soon. Scary.

Time flies, I'm actually gonna finish my degree soon already ! And start being a true grown up. No more a student. Sadly, this blog doesn't have my WHOLE entire journey but its existence somehow..contains memories..I don't know. Bleh, I became bad in putting/typing my words out here than what's in my mind !

Argh, okay enough with the blabbering. Actually, I got topics that I would like to blog about but it's either halfway written in my drafts or mind :p

Okay, okay. Just a short post. Would be about fashion. Just sharing some ootd pictured here and hopefully become some inspirations for some people who might find it interesting. Idk :)



Dress : H&M
Caged bralet : Some booth from Markets@Jaya One
Shoes : Nike Roshe Run
Handbag : Longchamp

Location of this pretty place would be somewhere in Bangsar. Just right beside PULP, it's some printing factory which is a pretty cool place actually !!

Photographer would be my #noobbf : Eubie Tan

I've a thing for florals actually !! And last time, I hardly wear black clothes but idk why but I think I prefer black clothes now. Because it looks edgy (?) or cool (heh) or it's just very easy to match and look nice ! I was afraid that wearing black in this sunny hot Malaysia would make me melt even more because black absorbs heat heh heh.

I purposely bought this dress just to make with my caged bralet which I finally got it after wanting it for a long time and I even got it at a cheap price which I forgot how much was it :p

So yeah, I like the combination of these bralet and dress. Although stick-on bra sounds like a great option but I worried that I'll sweat a lot and it'll get gross and all and it's gross bleh blek. Ok maybe in the future I might change my mind about it but oh well tmi ;p

Didn't want to look too girly so I match it up with my current favourite sneakers which is obviously my loyal Roshes ! Finally got the colourway that I really liked at a cheap price !! Now the price went up like mad wtf. Roshes is counted as a comfy shoes but I heard there's more sneakers which are more comfy than it which are the Adidas Boost series and more which you can google up :)

And I like how everything is all black including my bag that makes it look even more bad-@$$ than girly ! Hehe so blessed to get this bag actually :) it's the coolest bag :)

Later on that day, I ended going for some fancy smancy high class place for dinner which was very impromptu and I was surprised that I managed to walk inside/around like this without being stopped or what so ever ! Haha seriously going to such place which Roshes *insert crying while laughing emoji*

--


White floral hairbun accessory : Diva (which no longer existed here)
Floral crop top : Some booth from Markets@Jaya One
Hand accessories : Actually they don't matter. Just a watch and bracelets that I wear every day.

Photographed by my friend, Chea < talented guy :p

Actually what wasn't shown in the picture was my shoes !! Was wearing a mint green canvas loafers from Cotton On.

This was an outfit that I wore for my presentation. Eheheh yes presentation. I feel very grateful to be able to have such freedom and flexibility for being a designer eheheh. Actually there wasn't any need to dress up but I wanted to anyway.

And yeah, I often tie up hair buns and the floral accessory is suitable for this hair do and I loovveee florals so yeah :) Too bad there's no more Diva around here but hey, there's Lovisa !

As said before, I looveee florals so hence, the crop top ! :) And decided to pair it up for something high waisted which is this pants I got from Tuesday Couture ! Tuesday Couture is one of my favs to shop and the service is good and fast. Very friendly. Especially the owner :)

--




Cape dress : Tuesday Couture
Shoes : Nike Roshe Run

Photographed by my friend, Chea

Location of this place would be Empire Damansara. Such a nice place and background !! Just gotta do some walking to discover such pretty places !

A black cape dress. Something different. I like clothes that gotta do with cape somehow. Something different :) When I saw this dress on Tuesday Couture's website, I knew that I gotta have this ! Although I have someone in my class that have a black cape dress too, but it's just nice somehow !
But too bad, they don't sell it anymore on Tuesday Couture's website.

I've been really loyal to my Roshes. They are very comfy and I'm glad that I can match it up with almost anything in my closet !

As for the hair, I wanted to do something different that I normally do since I'm already looking different with the cape dress. Heheh ended up looking like Sailor Moon. My fav !!

--


Earrings : Redeye
Cardigan : Topshop
Black crop top : Padini
High waisted jeans : H&M
Shoes : Nike Roshe Run

Photographed by Chea

Location : Avenue K carpark ahahah

Again with the Roshe, told ya that I'm very loyal ! :p

Just a simple outfit for a long day out in the mall. 

My cardigan is so comfy and finally managed to find one that I really liked ! I like this cardigan coz it's very easy to pair it up with other clothes. However, this cardigan can be found easily actually like almost everywhere. Tuesday Couture is selling a longer version here.

As for my earrings, hahaha !




Hahaha tadaaa ! so cute right ?! Florals !!

Actually I saw Bubzbeauty's Instagram post and I actually fell in love with it !
I was like "I'm gonna find you, and get you *insert determination face*"



Then she posted a vlog and mentioned where she got it. And then I quickly went to the nearest Redeye outlet which was thankfully really close to me and I managed to find it !!!! SO HAHAHAH.


Not to mentioned the Redeye in Sunway Pyramid is now very big and heavenly ! *glittering eyes*

--




Dress : Twenty3

Photographed by my sister and I can proudly say that I'm the art director here pls ahahah.
Location : Syuen Hotel in Ipoh, Perak

I was back there for a shot visit during Chinese New Year ! Like how it looks very classy and vintage-ish. Makes me feel nostalgic somehow.

I love this dress and the heels !! Love love !!
Like how the dress got the cuttings at the sides there and how this heels can be so comfy ?!!

--


Floral hairclips : I forgot where heh
Floral romper & heels : Tuesday Couture

Mad love for this floral romper !! It was like it was made for me !! Mint green + pink is the combination of both of my fav colours and not to mention that it's floral and it's a romper that looks like a dress !!

When I first saw this, I immediately wanted to get it but it sold out quite fast. Thanks to the customer service which was the owner herself, who was really friendly and helpful, I managed to get it !! :)

Paired up with the heels and floral hair clips to compliment one and another :) Very floral-ish and girly theme for Chinese New Year.

Photographed by my sister and location was in hometown. 

--

Heheh said that it'll be a short post but ended up being quite long.

Till then.

Hopefully there'll be more posts as it's my semester break now and I have the blogging mojo./determination to update my blog with interesting stuffs ! :)






No comments: